Wednesday, December 28, 2011
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Overnight music video
- Breaking: 'Palestinians' claim US suggests releasi...
- Syrian troops kill 3 in car that crossed into Leba...
- A good, old fashioned car swarm with video
- Nameless terrorists kill nameless victims
- No wonder the official Reform Judaism position is ...
- Haniyeh: Our goal remains the destruction of Israe...
- 'Palestinians' to seek to add Machpeila Cave to UN...
- Netanyahu learned the wrong lessons
- Religious coercion goes both ways