Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Best Facebook Status I've seen in a long time

The best Facebook status I've seen in a while comes from English Israeli Jonathan Cohen (Hat Tip: Mrs. Carl).
On my way to the bank to stand in line to get the replacement for my credit card which expires this month. The replacement credit card for my London account arrives in the post. But then my London account doesn't cost me anything either. That's probably the reason.
I have to do the same thing this week....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Ashan said...

Why are you standing in line for your renewed card? I get my card (Discount) in the mail (in 2 shots - 1 for the card and one for the temporary activation code) at no cost. You should ask your bank about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google