Powered by WebAds

Friday, November 11, 2011

Good grief: Occupy Birthright

Two observations: First, these people strike me as a bunch of morons who cannot think or speak for themselves and have to repeat the nonsense uttered by others. And second, if I were sitting in that audience, I would be awfully angry at these people for interrupting. Recall my story about Tony Kushner at my college graduation and how my good friend the Republican tried to trip the protesters on their way out.

So watch this and imagine what you would do if you were there. I hope Birthright is able to do a better job of screening so that Jewish communal money is not wasted bringing this kind of scum to Israel. Sadly, they don't understand that if the Occupy Wall Street people get their way, no one will care that they are self-hating Jews.

Let's go to the videotape.



By the way, the comments over there (at least the ones I saw) ought to give American Jews a lot of discomfort.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger ronnie b said...

Oh my goodness, I fel sick

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger George said...

I would have put them on the next plane back home and sent them the bill for the entire trip.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

I have no words to adequately describe my disgust at having to share the same air as these 'people.'

The only good news is that the word "occupy" is trendy again. So we should start an "Occupy Gaza" movement!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Benyaminov Shamil said...

Hello Carl

I actually took a trip a while back on Birthright Israel under Oranim branch...it was a great trip. Even then i saw a problem what kind of poor minded individuals come on these trips…I express my concern to my organizer Shlomo he did agree with me and said they will do a better job try to pick people with good mind sets, for most case it’s the damn American jews that act that way with their BS. I think they are mentally ill….. These so called fake jews are hate mongers themselves. Bunch of savages. Why did they even bothered going to Israel on Jewish sponsored trip....of course they are all freeloaders…Good for nothing morons Why don’t they occupy Saudi Arabia…where you will get put in prison just for displaying Star of David, or why not protest against Tunisia and Egypt who officially run by Islamic radicals and killing of any Egyptian Christian Coptic population and fire bomb the oldest synagogue in Tunisia…you know why because they are bunch of imbeciles and anti-semis…

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger L said...

They are lucky I was't in the audience. My fists would have been flying in the face of that red-headed fuck in the front row.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google