Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 14, 2011

Shocka: Organizer of Occupy Wall Street has history of anti-Jewish writing

While the useful idiots pictured above support Occupy Wall Street, it turns out that - what a shock - the organizer has a history of anti-Jewish writing.
It isn’t just a few crackpots engaging in anti-Semitism incidents at the Occupy Wall Street protests. Apparently, the main organizer behind the movement – Adbusters editor Kalle Lasn – has a history of anti-Jewish writing.

Back in 2004, he wrote a highly controversial Adbusters article entitled “Why Won’t Anyone Say They Are Jewish?” which peddled some of the more feverish theories about American Jews, neoconservatism, and the Bush administration (emphasis added):
Drawing attention to the Jewishness of the neocons is a tricky game. Anyone who does so can count on automatically being smeared as an anti-Semite. …

Here at Adbusters, we decided to tackle the issue head on and came up with a carefully researched list of who appear to be the 50 most influential neocons in the U.S. (see above). Deciding exactly who is a neocon is difficult since some neocons reject the term while others embrace it. Some shape policy from within the White House, while others are more peripheral, exacting influence indirectly as journalists, academics and think tank policy wonks. What they all share is the view that the U.S. is a benevolent hyper power that must protect itself by reshaping the rest of the world into its morally superior image. And half of them are Jewish.
Read the whole thing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when ever there is a problem, and a need for a scapegoat, it never fails that the first people blamed are the Jews.

No one has said anything about the hoards of Mexican's, whom have invaded the USA, in swarms, and have taken advantage of, and bleed dry our social services monies.

Not to mention, that the Mexican's, want us to learn Spanish, so that we can communicate with them.

Furthermore, I was born in the USA, and I speak English. I don't have a problem with the idea of learning another language. Quite to the contrary. However, I don't appreciate it, when anyone comes to my country, from another land, and refuses to learn my language, and then takes things a step further, and starts making unreasonable demands.

For example, some few years ago, I applied for a position within a school district, in California. I was highly qualified for the position, and had even worked in the position as a clerical substitute. However, I was turned down for this position, because I didn't speak Spanish.

Now, I ask you - "What?" "Is this right?" "Why should I, a citizen of the USA, whom speaks fluent English, (the language of this land) be denied a living in my own country, because I don't speak the language of another countries peoples?" I don't know about you, but this makes no sense to me at all.

Furthermore, should anyone make a comment such as the comments I have just made, oh boy, they would probably be labeled an intolerant, scum sucking bigot, and ran out of town on a rail. Never mind, should they take it into their heads, to stand outside, with a sign that read, "down with the Mexican's, and the Mexican's, are Hitler's gold diggers, and the Mexican's are evil, etc... etc... My goodness, they would all more than likely be lynched by an angry mob.

Hence, regardless of how I might have felt about having been turned down for that position with the school district, I never felt the need to go out and bash the Mexicans. No, I have way too much class, and love for my fellow human beings, to ever go out, and do something so ugly.

Hence, I ask you, Whom is intolerant here? And why does it seem that this Jew bashing is being tolerated, and even encouraged? Well folks it's the same old sad, despicable, deplorable, disgusting, story - Like Elie Weissel, (sorry if I misspelled this wonderful name) said - "All it takes for evil to succeed, is for good people to do nothing."

Food for thought, from a Jewish woman, from the USA.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Madsen said...

@a Jewish woman, from the USA

"All it takes for evil to succeed, is for good people to do nothing."

It is not Elie Wiesel who is known for that quote, but the non-jewish philosopher Edmond Burke (died 1797) is. By the way, he didn't like Jews.

Elie Wiesel is known for this quote:

"Some events do take place but are not true; others are — although they never occurred."

Now that's food for thought eh?

Perhaps you can understand, but as a typical non Jew I have to admit I can't.

Aryan man from Scandinavia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google