Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Video: 150 Egged bus drivers sing and dance

Here's a video made by 150 Egged bus drivers from the Jerusalem - Talpiyot garage. The video is being used to inaugurate Egged's new internal website http://egged02.co.il. I sure hope that website works better than their website for the public, which is impossibly slow and tedious to use.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Lance K).



No, I don't think the kids in the lime green t-shirts and shorts work for Egged. They are apparently kids from their summer camp (which means that they are children of Egged employees).

By the way, this is the last of the videos I received during the three weeks that was meant to be held until after mid-day on Wednesday. If you sent one and I haven't put it up yet, I probably have forgotten about it and you should re-send it or otherwise let me know.

Thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google