Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No guns for Jews Parts 3-5

Here's Part 3 of No Guns for Jews (see previous post below). And guess what: There's a Soros connection.

Let's go to the videotape.



Here's Part 4.

Let's go to the videotape.



Hmmm. I think the bit accusing people of 'opposing God's law' may be a bit simplistic, but I'm REALLY uncomfortable with the UN being in charge of gun control. Fortunately, I cannot foresee Israel agreeing to that (unlike the US in the Age of Obama).

And finally, here's Part 5.

Let's go to the videotape.



I can tell you - as someone who has learned all of the Jewish laws cited (I have studied the entire Babylonian Talmud more than once) - that the Rabbi knows his stuff well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl

I can tell you - as someone who has learned all of the Jewish laws cited (I have studied the entire Babylonian Talmud more than once) - that the Rabbi knows his stuff well.

explain this please then, I mean what has been the tradiional interpretaion. From Devarim 31

כט. כִּי יָדַעְתִּי אַחֲרֵי מוֹתִי כִּי הַשְׁחֵת תַּשְׁחִתוּן וְסַרְתֶּם מִן הַדֶּרֶךְ אֲשֶׁר צִוִּיתִי אֶתְכֶם וְקָרָאת אֶתְכֶם הָרָעָה בְּאַחֲרִית הַיָּמִים כִּי תַעֲשׂוּ אֶת הָרַע בְּעֵינֵי יְ־הֹוָ־ה לְהַכְעִיסוֹ בְּמַעֲשֵׂה יְדֵיכֶם:

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No reply?

What event does this verse refer to? Which battle? The events preceding it? The deliberate ambiguity of it, was for a purpose..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google