Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Goldblog moving to the Tablet

The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg is moving his blog to the Tablet next month.
I don't make this move lightly (and it's not happening quite yet -- I'll be blogging there next month), but I think we're entering a period of huge disruption in the relationship between America and Israel, and between American Jews and Israelis, and I want to be able to focus on these conflicts in an intensely granular way, inside the Jewish community. Tablet is the most exciting Jewish publication I've seen since I worked, in the previous century, at the Seth Lipsky-led Forward, and it is becoming the hub of the worldwide Jewish conversation.

I'm still staying here at The Atlantic, of course, to write the long-form magazine pieces (plus my perishable advice column) that you've come to love, or hate, depending on who you are. More information to come.
I can't wait to see Goldberg go up against the likes of Lee Smith at Tablet. Should be even more entertaining than Goldberg's spats with Andrew Sullivan.

But will Goldberg allow comments?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google