Thursday, June 23, 2011
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Liveblog - Interview with Natan Sharansky
- The Syrian daydream
- Video: Interview with Alon Pinkas
- Dagan: Regime change in Syria would harm Hezbullah...
- The Israeli Left's great dark hope
- Flotilla of fools to include embedded useful idiot...
- We've been here before
- Niall Ferguson on the Arab spring misnomer
- Liveblog: Israel and America: Has the love cooled?...
- Is Hugo Chavez dying?