Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Giuliani to run again?

Will former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani be a candidate for the Republican nomination for President in 2012? It sure sounds like it.
Giuliani took only one question following his half-hour speech. Asked whether he had decided to launch a 2012 White House bid, he said “not yet,” but that it’s a possibility.

“I will sure think about it. … It’s too early and I want to see how it all develops,” he answered. “My major goal is to elect a Republican in 2012. If it turns out that I’m the best one to do that, I can probably be talked into doing it or convince myself to do it,” he said.

“If I thought somebody else had a better chance of doing it, I would be a very enthusiastic supporter of somebody else,” he added.
Read the whole thing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google