Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IHH Head Bulent Yildirim: 'Don't let [Israelis] Come to Turkey for Vacation. Anyhow, Jews are Stingy; They don’t Spend a Penny”

There he goes again.
In addition to announcing the preparations for the second Gaza flotilla of over 15 vessels that will set sail from Europe in June, Yildirim said that the town of Alanya was center for tourism that the Israelis come for vacation with cruise ships. He said, “They (the Jews) don’t leave a penny to the shopkeepers here. They don’t spend money but they come here. On behalf of our shahids I ask this of you. Unless they apologize, pay compensation, and lift the embargo (on Gaza) and unless their prime minister and their ministers that committed this massacre are put in jail, do not allow them to vacation here. Anyhow, if you think we should keep quiet for the money, these people are stingy. They don’t spend a penny”.
This was apparently part of the same speech I cited in an earlier post.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

for a second i thought that the guy in the picture was lieberman , hahahahah.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll happily spend a penny on him and day

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

I am ashamed that my dad recently went there on a cruise ship. I told him to not spend a penny in that country, but oh well. :(

Anyway, I wish I was shocked by this, but nothing shocks me anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google