Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here's what you all have been waiting for....



UPDATE THURSDAY 8:13 AM

For those who didn't figure it out yet, I fell asleep over this post (actually, I fell asleep before I started it, woke up slightly, started it, and then fell asleep again). Amazingly, I managed to embed in this post the video of the Egyptian police charging demonstrators that I didn't manage to embed in the post immediately below it, so I am leaving this here and deleting that one.

Go and figure.

For those wondering, the overnight music video was scheduled while I was still awake.... Yes, it's been a busy week....

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so impressive. The crowd consisted of 100s of protesters. They would have needed a few thousand to overrun the barricade and storm the TV building, willing to take some bullets along the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google