Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm leavin' on a jet plane

If all goes well, around the time you are reading this, I should be taking off for a certain European capital on my way back to Israel. The layover this time is only an hour and a half (it was seven hours on the way in), and I expect to be back in Israel - God willing - in time for my Talmud class on Wednesday morning.

Of course, I have some catching up to do on the plane.

And yes, according to my airline, my flight is going on Tuesday morning.

Let's go to the videotape.



I always loved that song (yes, I am addicted to travel).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Safe travels, Carl - and if you do get stranded - Hashem will look for you and make sure you return home to Israel safely.

Look forward to your posts on your return!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Batya said...

safe flight, are you bringing home water?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google