Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anti-Israel rally in London

On Monday in London, there was an anti-Israel rally in London to commemorate the second anniversary of Operation Cast Lead.

Let's go to the videotape.



Here's more from Jonathan Hoffman at the Jewish Chronicle.
Remember the film was made by a supporter of the haters - in my judgment there were not more than 500 there.

Listen to the chanting: "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" and "Hey, ho, Israel has got to go" (4:45)

This was not a demo to support the Palestinians - it was a demo in favour of the eradication of the Jewish State.

It was therefore incitement to race hate. Why do the police allow it and why will our leaders not urge prosecution of the organisers?
Good questions.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Carl - in the Goldstone Report and on all the all the anti-Israel websites, they focus EXCLUSIVELY on Operation Cast Lead and NEVER on what preceded it. The suffering of Sderot and other southern Israeli towns is long forgotten. In this Orwellian universe of ours, the only victims were the Palestinians - in the false narrative of the war embraced by the UN, much of the world and the mass media. So I ask you - where are the Jewish victims?

What Jewish victims? What could go wrong indeed

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why was it "incitement to race hate"?

Did they shout "kill the Jews"?

I want Israel to be free - from the river to the sea - and I don't want anyone telling me I'm not allowed to say it.

Keep your eyes on the ball.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why was it "incitement to race hate"?

Did they shout "kill the Jews"?

I want Israel to be free - from the river to the sea - and I don't want anyone telling me I'm not allowed to say it.

Keep your eyes on the ball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google