Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 20, 2010

Feel safe yet?

So does this make you feel safe? (Hat Tip: Atlas Shrugs). Yes, the picture is real and not a photoshop. I believe it's Newark Airport.

By the way, I'd say a third to a half of the security agents at London Heathrow look like this. Doesn't that make you feel secure? On the way over here, after a flight from Tel Aviv to London and a seven-hour layover, I got pulled aside for questioning. The moron asked me if I had any checked bags, and I said I had checked one. They then asked me if I had packed it myself. A little late for that, isn't it, given that the airport authorities had it from 4:00 am to 6:00 pm London time and it had already flown over 2,000 miles. They then opened my laptop and showed that they were totally clueless about what to look for (stared at it, but did not turn it on, which is what an Israeli security agent would have done if s/he were suspicious).

Isn't international travel great?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

Security in UK airports: the bloated brain-dead tentacles of the Barrenness Wormhead of the EU Stadtsampt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google