Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The al-Dura hoax

It's been a while since I've written about the Mohamed al-Dura hoax, but I've just finished watching a fascinating debate on the Michael Coren show out of Canada. I wasn't able to embed it, but you can find the show (it's about 47 minutes long) here. It features Phillippe Karsenty, the French media analyst who has won two court cases against France 2 and Jonathan Dahoah HaLevi of Israel's foreign ministry on the Israeli side, and 'Palestinian' activist Elias Hazineh and photo-journalist Jon Elmer on the 'Palestinian' side.

The highlight is undoubtedly a claim by Hazineh that the reason we see no blood on Mohamed al-Dura's supposedly dead body is that little boys don't have much blood so it all dried up!

CAMERA has more about the show here, which is where I got it.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched about half of this, but I turned it off when Jon Elmer said that the Mohammed al Dura incident is replayed daily in the West Bank.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Geoffrey Carman said...

Michael Coren is quite the character. But very interesting to listen too. He used to do a radio show on CFRB that I quite enjoyed. But his show is quite good. There is a guy posting most of his shows to Youtube these days. I did not realize CTS had full episodes.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger ais cotten19 said...

I especially love it at 20:55 when Coren gets fed up with Elmer and gives him a proper tongue lashing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google