Powered by WebAds

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not Without My Daughter - Part 8

On Sunday, I started showing you Not Without My Daughter, the 1991 movie starring Sally Fields as an American who finds herself trapped in Iran with her daughter by her husband and his family. Part 1 is here. Part 2 is here. Part 3 is here. Part 4 is here. Part 5 is here. Part 6 is here. Part 7 is here. This is Part 8.

Let's go to the videotape.



UPDATE FRIDAY 12:19 AM

I don't know how many of you bothered to watch the credits, but they included an awful lot of Israeli names, which leads me to believe that the 'Iran' scenes were filmed in Israel.

For those who are interested in what happened to the Mahmoody's (yes, the movie is based on a true story), there's a brief Wikipedia entry here.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Findalis said...

The Iranian scenes were filmed in Israel. It is written in the credits to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google