Who didn't sign?
In an earlier post, I noted that 87 Senators
have sent a letter to President Obama urging him to pressure Abu Mazen not to walk away from the 'direct talks.' Who are the 13 who did not sign
? I'm glad you asked.
The thirteen are:
1. Chris Dodd (D) – Connecticut
2. Dan Akaka (D) – Hawaii
3. Tom Harkin (D) – Iowa
4. John Kerry (D) – Massachusetts
5. Jeff Bingaman (D) – New Mexico
6. Tom Udall (D) – New Mexico
7. Jeff Merkley (D) – Oregon
8. Patrick Leahy (D) – Vermont
9. Jim Webb (D) – Virginia
10. Jim Bunning (R) – Kentucky
11. Judd Gregg (R) – New Hampshire
12. Robert Byrd (D) – West Virginia
13. Bernie Sanders (I) – Vermont
File that away somewhere for some future election.