Powered by WebAds

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The pictures that prove it: Turkey used chemical weapons against the Kurds UPDATED

I told you all I was looking for photographs of Kurds who had been murdered by Turkish chemical weapons. I have found them.

This evening, I sent an email to a blogger in Turkey asking if he knew where I could get the pictures. In response to my email, he posted the pictures on his blog. Hevallo told me:
Please find the pictures posted on my blog here.

I have done this after careful consideration and hope that you will be able to reach a wider audience than I have been able to.

You have already recognised that I have been trying to raise awareness of Turkey's long standing use of chemical weapons against the Kurds and this is a fact that should be the subject of international outrage.
I am posting one image below. Warning - it may give you nightmares.

The rest of them may be found at Hevallo's blog here.

It's time to make this story go viral. It's time for Turkey to stop getting a free pass from the 'international community.'

UPDATE 2:37 AM

I asked Hevallo when these pictures were taken. He responds "quite soon after the attack in August - September 2009."

UPDATE MONDAY 5:47 PM

It turns out that these pictures do prove that the Turks used chemical weapons, but they were not the pictures supplied to the Germans. These pictures date to 2008.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
It'sschoking but needs to be seen by the civilised world not much progress has been made in Turkey sinse the Armenian genocide.It's high time the world recognises the Turks for who and what they are.
Strange i visited that blogger a couple of days ago.God works in mysterious ways.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Stuart said...

Not a word of this in the MSM -- And still Demanding EU Membership...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google