Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Glenn Beck on the Ground Zero victory mosque and Israel

Here is part of Glenn Beck's Monday night show where he dealt with the Ground Zero victory mosque and Israel.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: The Right Scoop).



When he cited Brzezinski, it occurred to me that if the US completes the withdrawal from Iraq, they won't be able to stop us from flying over Iraq to Iran.

Here's the second part. Let's go to the videotape.



I've actually been to Cordoba and never knew what the name meant. It's the birthplace of Maimonides (whose home I saw).

I know from past experience that some of you don't like Beck. All I can say to that is when he's right, he's right. And Frank Gaffney is a known scholar whose organization supports the work of Caroline Glick among others.

There's a third part for those who are interested. It's not about Israel or the Ground Zero victory mosque.

And yes, my internet connection is back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google