Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bezeq strikes again

No, I'm not on my way to the US again.

Our local phone carrier, which unfortunately seems to have a monopoly on wiring and equipment for the internet, did some major repair work in my area today. The phone lines were out completely for a couple of hours in the morning, and we have had no internet ever since. So after their repeated assertions that it was 'being fixed,' tonight they admitted that it had 'been fixed,' that there's a 'problem' with my line and that no one is around to deal with it until the morning.

So I'm now sitting in a cafe with a (too slow) WiFi connection and will post what I can.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Eliyahu in Shilo said...

Carl,

I have a hard time imagining you in a Jerusalem Coffee Shop surfing the free wifi.

Thats true blogger dedication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google