Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 02, 2010

Administrative notice

I've increased the number of posts shown on the main page from three days to five in the hope of helping those of you who are or will be away for part of the weekend.

I suspect that it won't help and that I will reach a space limit based on the number of posts anyway. If so, I will try to increasing the number of posts to 100 (which would be about four days' worth during the week, but ought to be enough for the weekend).

This may make the site load more slowly. I apologize for that inconvenience.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're doing administrative work, can you fix the Google search box at the bottom of the page and also consider moving it to the top of the page?

Blogger's search box seems to have some limit as to how far back in articles it's willing to go.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Shy Guy,

If I could figure out how to do those things, I would. But I'm afraid to even update my template for fear of losing things.

When I need to search for posts, I put the search terms in the regular browser Google box with "Israel Matzav" next to it.

I passed 15,000 posts last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google