Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Overnight music video

As I mentioned last week, this week is also part of wedding season. This week's toll is three weddings tonight (okay, I was only planning to go to two but the second and third ones were next door to each other so I stopped in on the other side to say "Mazal Tov") including one out-of-town, one wedding tomorrow night and one wedding Thursday night. And a Bar Mitzva last night and another Bar Mitzva Thursday night to boot.

At the first wedding I was at tonight, two little kids - one the brother of the bride I am told (I was on the groom's side) - got up and sang v'Zakeini, the first song on this video.

This is (mostly) Dovid Dachs. He gets some accompaniment from his father Shloime in this video. And he sings three songs so you get a bonus tonight. V'Zakeini, Anovim and v'Hu Keili. Awesome.

Let's go to the videotape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google