Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Carl in Jerusalem on the BBC's WHYS

I'm one of the scheduled guests (they don't guarantee that you'll get on, but since they asked me they said I probably would) on the BBC's World Have Your Say program between 6:00 and 6:30 London time (8:00 and 8:30 Israel time; 1:00 and 1:30 US Eastern time) tonight (Wednesday) night. That's sometime in the next 30-60 minutes or so.

The question I'm going to be discussing is Has America Lost its Power over Israel?

Read the comments there to see what I may be going up against (it's a call in show). I'll try to do a post later tonight to discuss the question. I have a very different take on it than the BBC's commenters on the blog.

UPDATE 8:07 PM

You can listen to the program here.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Gaia said...

I would love to hear you Carl, how can I have an access to the radio?
Thanks
Gaia

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Gaia said...

Thanks!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

I was listening to the program and nearly puked over the anti-Israel venom, so I had to stop.

BLEGH!

No wonder England is in the state it is in. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google