Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 16, 2009

Overnight music video

As you're watching this, I'm at that wedding I told you about. Here's part of that Eishes Chayil song again. Mazal Tov Racheli and Shimmie. I can't believe I'm going to your wedding - only the fourth wedding I've been to in the US in the last 18 years. May you build a Bayit Ne'eman b'Yisrael (a faithful home in Israel) that is a Binyan Adei Ad (built forever).

Racheli, all your friends at JPost say Mazal Tov.

Mazal Tov also to my dear friends BG and JG (for those of you who remember my old Matzav and humor lists - yes, that's BG the blonde) and to AB and NB.

This one is sung by Michoel Shnitzler and Tzvi Goldring at the Atrium (I've been there, but not tonight). Music by the Baal Simcha Band. Video By Motty Engel

Let's go to the videotape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google