Powered by WebAds

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Chinese Bamboo - an uplifting Rosh HaShana tale

This is the video I sent to more than 2,000 business contacts earlier this morning (yes, that ate all my blogging time last night and this morning). The message that I sent them will follow:








Here's the message I added (I send these messages out twice a year - Rosh HaShana and Pesach (Passover):
My dear friends, I don't have to tell all of you what a difficult half year this has been for many of us in the business world. Many of my oldest friends were out of work for at least part of the last six months - men and women in their 40's and 50's who were thrown by the wayside from jobs they held for many years, and who may never again find anything equivalent. Many of us may feel that we made very little progress in our lives this half year. But like the bamboo tree in the movie (if you don't know what I'm talking about please go watch the movie), we've been sinking deep roots into the ground this past half year, and eventually, with God's help, we too will have our breakout.
I guess that message could apply to Israel too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google