Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sitemeter?

Do you blog? Do you use sitemeter? If so, are you able to access it? I suddenly cannot access mine (please don't tell me they tried to 'improve' it again).

UPDATE 7:59 PM

My sitemeter is back online. According to the people at Sitemeter, the server on which my counter (and presumably at least some other people's counters) is hosted went down this morning. It was down for about four hours. The good news is that it's back up. The bad news is that I've lost whatever hits were made during those four hours (about 1:00 - 5:00 pm Israel time). So please hit my site a few more times today to make up for it :-)

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger J.R. said...

It happened to me the same, but it returned allright.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger rickismom said...

Mine's OK

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

use Statcounter too.

So if you miss some time, you have an estimate of how many hits you missed and you should be able to adjust the sitemeter stats accordingly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google