Powered by WebAds

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Help keep a war hero's widow and orphans from being expelled from their home!

I wrote about the threat to expel the widow and orphans of Second Lebanon War hero Roi Klein HY"D (may God avenge his blood) here.

There is an online petition to try to stop the expulsion here (Hat Tip: Shy Guy). The petition is in Hebrew and in English, the signature instructions are in Hebrew only (name, age and city of residence). They're trying to reach 100,000 signatures; there are currently more than 61,000. In the minute between when I clicked my signature and when it displayed on the board, five other people signed.

Let's make this one go viral.

I urge you all - especially Israelis - to sign.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger annie said...

I clicked on your link but it says the petition is closed, although they only have 62,500 signatures.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Anne,

You're right. I have no idea why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google