Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Israel Matzav will continue despite the PJM shutdown

I just wanted to let you all know that Israel Matzav will continue publishing despite the shutdown of the Pajamas Media bloggers dole. I was never a part of that anyway (in fact, despite being repeatedly linked by them, I eventually gave up on getting myself into the list of "non-PJM recommended blogs").

I've never gotten a penny from PJM, so I won't go find another job because they're shutting off the faucet.

But if you all would like to redirect your donations, it would be greatly appreciated.... :-)

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Pamela Geller aka "Atlas Shrugs" has also announced her blog will stay up and running.

Its good to have you with us Carl - hopefully for a long time to come, Baruch Hashem!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger noach said...

Same here, Carl. Independence is a worthy cause and, hopefully, monetizable. Chazak u-Varuch.

דודי נח

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google