Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you to all my loyal readers!

The results won't be certified until Thursday morning (US time), but the polls closed for the 2008 Weblog Awards a few moments ago, and these are the unofficial results.


One blog -Hoyden About Town - got cut off when I captured the results. That blog had 808 votes.

So it looks like I actually won this year....

I want to thank all of you who took the time to vote for me. I'd like to thank the larger blogs who endorsed me (Debbie Schlussel and Pamela Geller and if I missed anyone else, sorry, it didn't show up in Technorati), and all the Lizards from Little Green Footballs who rushed to vote for me on Monday when it looked like someone else was starting to make a run.

I'd like to congratulate Betsy's Page on a strong second place finish, beating out the anti-Israel moonbat from Suburban Guerilla, who was after me with a vengeance until she realized she had to catch Betsy too. Betsy, I hope you win one of these next year.

As to Suburban Guerilla, she and her commenters (especially the one who went after my kids and the one who decided that I must be on welfare!) are beneath contempt and I won't even add to her Technorati score with a link. I hope they all move to Gaza and drink Sea Water.

Congratulations to the other winners as well.

16 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Hutzpan said...

Wow! We did it!

Congratulations!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Solomon said...

Congrats, Carl!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Eliyahu in Shilo said...

I've been looking forward to reading this post all day. Well done Carl!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Nannette said...

Mazel tov Carl, and please God you should have many more successes.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Findalis said...

Way to go! Plus you had a great endorsement from Jihad Watch too.

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger DemoCaster said...

Kudos, Carl! (Without the benefit of any feuding-sites' endorsements) the very independent DemoCast.TV moved up a notch from last year to take fifth place in Best Video Blog - on its own, thank you.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Brilliant, Carl. Well done!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the heavens it's over!!!

:)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Caren May said...

Mazal Tov
U deserve the win!!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger midnight rider said...

Congrats, Carl. You've earned it!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Findalis,

I didn't know that. An endorsement from Robert Spencer is quite a compliment! Thanks!

DemoCaster,

I voted for you. Except for Ms. Underestimated (whom I've seen on YouTube), I have no idea who those other guys were.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gallil is now heading for the shelters.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

MAZEL TOV! I voted numerous times for you, yay!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Soccer Dad said...

Congratulations.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov, Carl!

You actually more than earned it!

For me,and a lot of readers, you are the primary, trustworthy news source re Israel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google