Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures of the IDF you'll never see in the mainstream media

These are pictures of IDF soldiers in action that the mainstream media will never show you.

I have been told that all of these pictures were taken in Gaza this week. (I cannot independently verify that).

If you have not voted in the last 24 hours, please vote for Israel Matzav as the Best Midsize Blog in the 2008 Weblog Awards contest. The contest ends at 10:00 PM GMT, 2:00 PM PST on Tuesday January 13. Thanks for your support!

Hat Tip: NR (Daughter number 2, Child number 4)







7 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Udiyah said...

These are great pictures of our IDF but they are old pictures - some are years old.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Yoel said...

Very nice pictures.
But I've seen some of them some times ago (before Cast Lead)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Udiyah, that maybe but its the strength of Israel's moral character is why Hamas is losing this war. Good will triumph over evil. Everything Hamas has done to shake Jewish resolve has not worked. They're up against a fearsome enemy. And as Carl can tell you, a love of life has its rewards. Now tell me honestly, which side would you rather fight for? I think the pictures help to settle that question.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Gudrun Eussner said...

Yes, I know all of them, and I think it absolutely contra-productive, to tell, that these were recent photos from Gaza. There are so many others, Jews need not (!) copy ar-Reuters, please!

Warm regards, take care!
Gudrun Eussner

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Hutzpan said...

I've definitely seen these pictures long ago.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Gudrun.

BTW, isn't that 2nd pic with some SLA officer from years ago?

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Everyone,

I don't know where the pictures came from. My 17-year old daughter gave them to me. She asked the friend who gave them to her and the friend was 'sure' they were from this week in Gaza. I was skeptical, so I said it couldn't be independently verified.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google