Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 09, 2009

Pre-Sabbath link dump

The Sabbath starts here in a few minutes and rather than just closing all the windows like I've been doing all week (you cannot imagine how crazy it has been!), I thought I would share some of them with you.

Chabad House was the main target of the Mumbai terrorists - not the Taj (Hat Tip: Charles) - But for the war in Gaza, this might be the top story of the week.

The Jews face a double standard - But you knew that....

LA Times shocked Israeli media supports Gaza operation (Hat Tip: Hot Air) - But then most of the country supports the Gaza operation, which is something the morons in the MSM abroad don't understand.

Hamas: Abbas no longer heads PA - I meant to discuss this today; maybe tomorrow night after the Sabbath.

IDF finally decides saving Israeli soldiers more important than saving 'Palestinian' human shields (Hat Tip: Memeorandum) - Imagine if they had decided that before Jenin.

Bush and Rice, don't let the UN sell out Israel - Nice try.

If you haven't voted for me in the last 24 hours, please click on this link and vote for me as Best Midsize blog in the Weblog Awards 2008. Thanks.

Shabbat Shalom everyone!

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for the excellent coverage and commentary you offer to the world. Your website is a great place to get honest information.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Daled Amos said...

Carl,

Thanks for the link!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Philip I said...

Palestinians should convert to Judaism

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Daniel434 said...

@free: I'm with you. This is by far my favorite blog, period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google