Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 09, 2009

'Humanitarian aid'?

Given that the 'Palestinians' have included bomb-making components in their 'humanitarian aid' packages in the past (substituting potassium nitrate for sugar and fertilizer with sulfuric acid for flour), I trust this story won't come as a shock to most of you. It seems that one of the staples of life in Gaza is Hamas military uniforms.

We'll go to the videotape in a minute, but first, if you haven't voted for me in the last 24 hours, please click on this link and vote for me as Best Midsize blog in the Weblog Awards 2008. Thanks.

And now, let's go to the videotape.



I wasn't crazy about it when he went to visit a Gaza rocket factory, but I'm really beginning to like Mike Towbin of Fox. He's certainly much more fair than Christiane Amanpour (yes, I know, that's not saying much, but I did mean it as a compliment).

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

The other side is evil. And that what's the moral equivalence school forgets. Israel and Hamas are not on the same footing. Not even close! Oh and ask people if Hamas is extending "humanitarian aid" to Israel and observe their reaction.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lakeside Villa said...

Not the first time

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3614367,00.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google