Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 26, 2009

Google promotes the 'Palestinian holocaust' meme

I think I have mentioned in the past that I was thrown out of Google Adsense when they accused me of artificially creating a spike in my traffic during July 2006, the month of the Second Lebanon War. At the end of this month, I will post my current site meter (or you can all feel free to click on it - it's open) and you will see that there has been another spike in my traffic and Google Adsense - which rejected my appeal of the expulsion without any comment as to why - was full of you-know-what.

Because I am not in the Google Adsense program anymore, they cannot flood my site with ads as they do to most other blogs.

I was just visiting my friends over at Powerline, which I do several times daily, and I found this ad on their site:

John, Scott and Paul: Maybe it's time to drop Google Adsense?

UPDATE 5:51 PM

Here's another ad captured from the same site.

Google is free to accept ads from whomever it wants. But we are all free not to have Google Adsense on our sites.

UPDATE 7:00 PM

Here's yet another one:



UPDATE 10:05 PM

And here's another:
Someone is spending an awful lot of money on these....

UPDATE 10:14 PM

Just found another pro-Hamas ad at another anti-Jihadi blog: Gateway Pundit. Here it is:

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Tzoorba said...

You know the real reason why they dumped you and why they always accept and promote Islamic fare of any type.

They have many that belong to the ranks of Yisraelim hasonim es atzmam.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger JIDF said...

Google Adsense stole over $600 between 3 different Jewish/Israel activist sites (including our own) - just before they were to make a first payment. If we remember correctly, they accused us of doing things which could somehow be harmful to their advertisers. We believe it's part of a larger campaign to shut down pro-Israel Google adsense accounts.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

The JIDF,

That's exactly what happened to me. The first time they were supposed to pay me - about $100 - they accused me of harming their advertisers. Given that it was the month of the Second Lebanon War and my traffic had kicked up, I assumed they were accusing me of adding clicks. I sent them my site meter statistics, but they ignored me.

I'm just as happy now not to have them on my site.

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good for google! They will help educate the public about the atrocities they're being committed in Palestine. Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!
joyofsatan.org
exposingchristianity.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google