Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Colin Powell endorses Obama

Colin Powell, the Secretary of State in the first Bush administration who brought us the 'road map' went on "Meet the Press" on Sunday and endorsed Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama.

What I found most curious about this endorsement (and I honestly believe Powell was looking for any excuse to endorse Obama) is how Powell seems to pin his endorsement on things 'people in the party' said and not on anything McCain said. On the other hand, he gives Obama a free pass on things like terrorist Bill Ayers, things that some of Obama's extreme left supporters have said (read Daily Kos or Huff Po lately?), ACORN and a series of foreign policy advisers who would appease Iran and sell the Jewish state down the creek.

Let's go to the videotape. I hope you haven't eaten recently.



Note also the veiled accusations of racism. Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist. I never thought the United States would stoop to this kind of level. Sadly, I was wrong.

More here and here.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger nachtwache said...

The racist part, to me, is, that it seems all well known 'African/Americans' are endorsing Obama. If that's not because of his skin color, call me stupid.
If Martin Luther King were the candidate, I'd be happy to see him elected.
I read somewhere, that Colin Powell is doing this to improve the legacy he'll leave, if that's the case, I think he just made it much worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google