Powered by WebAds

Friday, September 19, 2008

Pre-Sabbath link dump

Just a reminder that I'm in Boston now and not in Jerusalem so the Sabbath has not started for me yet.

I've been swamped with work all week. Here are some of the links I have open that I will likely not get to write about:

Obama's "Talking" Cure (long but well-worth reading)

The US Consulate in Jerusalem's war against Israel (Hat Tip: Red Tulips)

Democrats put politics before a non-nuclear Iran, continued

And finally, a new browser for you to consider. If any of you has downloaded this and has comments on it, please let me know.

Shabbat Shalom.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Hi Carl.

Flock is not new, there is just a new version of it. Flock is basically Firefox, with a Social Networking slant. Most of the features in Flock can be installed onto Firefox through extensions.

I prefer Firefox, but give Flock a try - after all - you don't know until you try it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google