Thursday, February 14, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Nasrallah threatens 'countries that supported Isra...
- Nasrallah threatens Israel, declares 'open war'
- Famous picture of TWA pilot in Beirut faked
- 'Palestinians' declare Joseph a Muslim
- Argentinean prosecutor would rather have seen Mugn...
- Olmert's NIMBY Syndrome
- Reactions to Mugniyah liquidation
- What, no car swarm?
- Gulf States look to Israel for protection from Ira...
- BBC report on Mugniyah liquidation