Thursday, February 28, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Al Jazeera: Explosion next to Haniyeh's house?
- As rockets continue to fall, even Dichter doesn't ...
- Video of aftermath of Wednesday night IAF attacks ...
- Video of child Kassam victim being evacuated
- Al-Beeb video on 'Palestinian' infant killed while...
- A Purim costume for the moonbat in your life
- 'Moderate' Abu Mazen doesn't rule out return to 'a...
- Al-Dura hearing ended
- We're bombing empty buildings again
- Hamas English-language propaganda about today's 'm...