Thursday, September 20, 2007
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- IAEA springs into action, condemns Israel
- Israel has Hamas by its you-know-whats
- Why I won't donate to my alma mater
- The continuing saga of the Ein Bet Al Ma 'refugee ...
- Missiles, Mullahs and Mirrors
- 'Tankistim' in tutus?
- Hamas' al-Aqsa TV calls Condaleeza Rice a 'black s...
- Syrian chemical weapons: The thick plottens
- A funny thing happened on the way to the courthous...
- Syria - North Korea cooperation an old story