Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What American Jews are thinking about

I mentioned last night (in the time zone in which I currently sit) that I am in Boston. I'm here for business, but I'm staying with my father. My father lives in senior citizens housing that is nominally connected to the Jewish community (i.e. they take all comers, but the building is owned by a Jewish organization, many of the residents are Jewish, it's in the middle of a known Jewish area and there's a Jewish flavor to many of the activities that are planned for the residents).

Tomorrow night, there is a lecture here for the residents. The lecture is entitled: "Is being a liberal Jew fostering anti-Semitism?" I wonder where they got that idea.

(For the record, it is unlikely that I will make it out of the office in time to be here for the lecture).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google