Sunday, February 25, 2007
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 30 years and seven grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Israel seeking air corridors to attack Iran?
- Hell hath no fury like the curse of a woman scorne...
- Carnival of the Insanities
- 'About 40,000 people from Ramallah live in the US'...
- Comrade Peretz can't see the light
- YouTube is becoming a tool of the Iraqi 'insurgenc...
- War not is likely in 2007
- Why Gaza isn't a State
- Michael J. Totten interviewed by the Jerusalem Pos...
- Hillary shaves head to grab limelight from Obama