Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Al-Aqsa Brigades: We developed biological, chemical weapons

'Moderate Palestinian President' Mahmoud Abbas Abu Mazen's Fatah's 'armed wing,' the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, says this evening that they have developed chemical and biological weapons.

According to YNet, the claim was made in an announcement to the Palestinian news agency Ramtan.

In a statement, the group said, “With the help of Allah, we are pleased to say that we succeeded in developing over 20 different types of biological and chemical weapons, this after a three-year effort. We say to (Prime Minister Ehud) Olmert and (Defense Minister Amir) Peretz: Your threats of invasion do not frighten us. We will surprise you with new weapons you have not faced until now."

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Yitzchak Goodman said...

There's a story behind my updates. If you email me, I will tell you about it. To email me, go to the LGF comments and click on my nic.

I couldn't follow these instructions.
I'm not sure what a "nic" is.
My email is yitzgood@yahoo.com.
Feel free to delete this.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

*shudders*

These people are utter monsters. That's all I can say, they are monsters. Israel pussyfoots around them way too much. It's not as if the world will hate Israel more if they were to act more definitively.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google