Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Crazy Week and My Daughter's Wedding

At the beginning of this week, I debated posting something like "As many of you know, my eldest daughter is getting married at the beginning of next week, and my posting may be spotty this week as a result." But I sailed through Sunday and Monday, so I didn't bother to post anything like that.

Yesterday, everything came crashing down. My father arrived from Boston yesterday afternoon and the three hours I had budgeted for picking him up turned into fourteen hours (and most of the night) when he arrived with a badly swollen hand and needed to be taken to Terem (a medical center that provides emergency medical care) and then to the emergency room at Hadassah Ein Karem.

So you have now all been warned, and let's hope that the rest of this week goes smoothly.

I am going to post a couple of the items I had planned to post yesterday because they are still timely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google