Powered by WebAds

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Please send money

I'm very uncomfortable doing this, but the reality is that I devote an inordinate amount of time to this blog, and if you don't ask them to, most people don't think to contribute. I try to ask as infrequently as possible.

Please contribute whatever you can to keep this blog going. If everyone contributed ten cents(!) for each page view on this blog, I wouldn't have to look for more work practicing law than I already have. (Reality is that PayPal takes a cut, so if you account for 30 page views a month, please don't send a $3.00 contribution).

This post will be stuck to the top until the Sabbath and Holiday start on April 6.

I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort you may feel by being confronted with this post on the home page.

If you'd like to contribute, please click the PayPal icon below:

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger kenddrick said...

Hey!

My name is Kenddrick. Big Zionist and supporter of the State of Israel. I sent some cash over, it's not much, just a token sum but it's my way of showing support! Take care and AM YISRAEL CHAI! :)

<3,
Kenddrick

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, I kicked in, too.

Hey, Muslima biatch Chayma, hows about sharing some of your jizya with Carl the man?!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Thanks to Carl for continuing this fabulous effort. The $$ we donate can't begin to address the time Carl spends on it. Just about the best blog on the internet. But maybe some $$ will help cover some of the out-of-pocket expenses. I'm here reading all the time, so some $$ in!

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shy Guy, Do you fund your own destruction?
Surely you don't expect me to contribute to an Islamophobic, anti Palestinian blog do you?


Thank you for your honesty, Carl :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOps, seems like I didn't complete my comment. I meant to say,

This blog has the most truthful tag I ever saw here, that of

'schnorring'

Glad you have no illusions Carl :)

Thank you for your honesty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google