Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Overnight music video

The period between Shavuoth and the mourning period that begins on the 17th day of Tamuz - about six weeks from now - is a heavy wedding period. I haven't gone to any weddings yet (and I'm planning to skip one tomorrow night), but as of now I have one Wednesday night (which I may also miss), two Sunday night and one next Wednesday night... so far (and a Bar Mitzva last night and one Thursday night).

To get in the mood, here's Yaakov Shwekey's Meheira - music only, no singing until the end.

Let's go to the videotape.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Keli Leeba said...

Thank you for this gorgeous and uplifting music. It was exactly what I needed after reading of the raids in the Shomron.

May you and your family be safe and well and have nothing but naches.

Shalom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google