Powered by WebAds

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Their eyes were dry

The Maalot massacre happened about three weeks before my high school graduation, and the kids who were held hostage, many of whom were killed, were my age. It was one terror attack that really hit home for me.

Now, there's a movie that has been made about it, and it's being shown for one night only - this coming Monday night - in movie theaters across the US.

Here's a preview. Let's go to the videotape (click on the picture).



More details here. Theater list here - unfortunately, they are all in the US.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Since you remember it so well, maybe you can find out a way to sell the DVD here as a fundraiser for Israel Matzav. Value added will be analysis from Carl I. Jerusalem...

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Sunlight .. brilliant idea! I would like to get a copy of the DVD :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google