Powered by WebAds

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sabbath music video

This is Yaakov Shwekey singing Refuah, a prayer for good health.

Some of you may recall that two weeks ago, I went to the funeral of my friend's daughter on the Mount of Olives. At the time, I mentioned that the girl's father, my dear friend, was also not well. On Sunday night he returned to the US... for a round of chemotherapy on Monday morning. Yes, he and his daughter were receiving treatment in the same hospital at the same time. But now, his daughter has gone to a better place. And he is still fighting to live.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you all to pray for Yisrael Refael ben Sara Nesha. I suspect that many of you in the New York area, or who attended yeshivoth and seminaries here 5-10 years ago, know him. If you think you do, please do not post details in the comments (where they will be deleted), but you can drop me a private email and I will answer.

Let's go to the videotape.



Shabbat Shalom everyone.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger muman613 said...

May your friend have a complete recovery.

Hashem will heal all of our pain...

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Japung said...

its cool..
say halo from bali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google