Powered by WebAds

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where I've been

Okay, it's been a few days. Please allow me to explain.

As those of you who read regularly know, I was in Boston working for the last month. I've been very busy with work (to put it mildly) and had very little time to post except at odd hours of the night, if that.

Last Tuesday, Mrs. Carl joined me in Boston. On Thursday, we were supposed to drive to New York for the wedding of the daughter of close friends (which was how I got Mrs. Carl to come in at all), but I ended up working straight until two hours past the time we were supposed to leave! Then we drove to the wedding, and after the wedding Thursday night I holed up in the basement where we were staying (in the old home town) working until 3:00 AM. Yes, I know, you all thought I can only blog until 3:00 AM.... Then I worked all day Friday and then we spent last night visiting with friends in Queens, New York, which is where I am now.

We're leaving back to Israel this evening, and will be back there tomorrow afternoon. Hang in there.

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, done that.

I was getting antsy, too, not seeing an update for so many days.

Safe journey back home. Can you bring me something from duty free? ;)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger YMedad said...

Where in Queens? If in Holliswood, give regards

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Shy Guy,

Not from the Israeli duty free. Want a box of chocolates from Kennedy?

Yisrael,

We're in Kew Gardens right now. We visited friends in Kew Gardens Hills last night. And we were in Passaic, NJ over Shabbat.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl, don't tempt me to ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google