Powered by WebAds

Monday, April 23, 2007

I got nominated

Someone (or maybe more than one someone) nominated me for some of the JIB (Jewish & Israeli Blog) Awards. I would never nominate myself but I do feel honored to be included.

The categories in which I have been nominated are:

Best Large Blog (Group B)
Best News/Current Events Blog (Group B)
Best Pro-Israel Advocacy Blog (Group B)

I hope none of you will see it as shameless self-promotion if I tell you that voting opened yesterday and is open through April 29 here, and I put the logo on my template once I figure out how to do it.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov, Carl!

You more than earned the nominations.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's in "best large blog"."Group3"

You should put that in the pnim,it took way longer than i would normally dither to vote for a blog i like to find yours.You blog I really like, so i perservered.

Mazel Tov

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google