Monday, August 08, 2016
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Did Hillary Clinton expose Iranian nuke scientist ...
- NY Times reporter makes excuses for Gaza World Vis...
- 'Palestinian' swimmer who had 'no access' to an Ol...
- Snopes goes political, destroys credibility
- What 'Olympic spirit'?
- Iranian nuclear scientist who defected to US and r...
- Are the 'Palestinians' committed to peace?
- "Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs a...
- Some sobering thoughts
- Say what you will, you got to love Trump's videos ...