Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Maybe she's on to something... but not for the rea...
- Israel, feel the Bern?
- #Caring anti-Israel Jew justifies Monday's Jerusal...
- .@APDiplowriter takes on State Department spox on ...
- Increasingly likely bus bombing was a terror attac...
- Breaking: Terror on a Jerusalem bus - Liveblog - P...
- Paying the jizya to stay in Bethlehem
- My mysterious destination
- Belgian minister compares terrorists to Jews who h...
- Fired again?